Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Sloth

I have been, and continue to be: Lazy.

So here are some ten trivia tips about me. Don't expect to win any trivia nights with these.


Ten Top Trivia Tips about Oanh!

  1. Wearing headphones for an hour will increase the amount of oanh in your ear 700 times.
  2. The oanh-fighting market in the Philippines is huge - several thousand oanh-fights take place there every day.
  3. Oanh is the only one of the original Seven Wonders of the World that still survives.
  4. If you drop oanh from the top of the Empire State Building, she will be falling fast enough to kill before reaching the ground.
  5. I had to delete this one because it was offensive to Oanh!
  6. Oanh invented the wheel in the fourth millennium BC.
  7. Plato believed that the souls of melancholy people would be reincarnated into oanh!
  8. Europe is the only continent that lacks oanh.
  9. Devoid of her cells and proteins, oanh has the same chemical makeup as sea water.
  10. Oanh is the smallest of Jupiter's many moons.
I am interested in - do tell me about


I had to delete no. 5 because I found it offensive.

But the rest are amusing. I liked this so much because of the prevalence of ancient historical references. And if you know how to pronounce my name*, no. 3 is quite entertaining.

Number 8 is to be rectified in the near future. This trivia fact will be false by February 2007.

Thanks to the archives of Moment to Moment.

* I could just tell the rest of you how to pronounce my name. Like the number: one. Yes. Really. No, it's not unique / different / unusual. It's very common.

If you are in New York, USofA, I hope no Oanhs fall on your head.
This blog shall return to normal blogging services in the fullness of time.
When the writer stops being lazy,
or her life starts letting her,
or something similarly miraculous.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.